Mediterranean twist on a traditional Middle Eastern Fattoush salad: this salad is not only one of the easiest-to-make salads out there, but it also taps into a wide variety of textures and tastes; crunchy cucumbers and radishes, topped with toasty chips, soft Feta cheese, and fresh herbs, drizzled with tart lemon vinaigrette.
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 5 small cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 7 radishes, thinly sliced
- A handful of green onions, thinly sliced
- A handful of dill fronds
- Feta cheese
How to make it
Prepare the dressing: mince garlic cloves and set aside into a bowl, add olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Thinly slice cucumbers and radishes, cut dill fronds and green onions, mix together in a bowl. Add Feta cheese.
Add the dressing to the vegetable mix and season with chips. Serve right away.