Delicious and aromatic yogurt dip for those who are tired of the usual guac and cheese combo. Silky Greek yogurt, sweet carrots, and fragrant Vadouvan spices - this condiment will spice up any traditional movie night.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 bunch small carrots (about 250 grams), peeled, sliced
- Salt, ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Vadouvan spice mix
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 170 grams plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
How to make it
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Add carrots, season with salt and pepper, and cook, tossing occasionally, until carrots are tender and beginning to brown around edges.
Add 1 tablespoon Vadouvan spice mix and garlic and cook, tossing often and reducing heat if needed, until very fragrant, for about 2 minutes.
Let cool slightly, then transfer to a food processor or blender. Add yogurt and lime juice; purée until smooth.